Here is where you can find information on various Adult Faith Formation events, groups, and activities :
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults
RCIA is the process by which adults formally join the Catholic Church. If you are:
- Interested in learning more about the Catholic Church.
- Not Baptized, but recognize a need for spirituality in your life.
- Baptized into another Christian denomination, but wish to join the Catholic Church
- Married to a Catholic and attend Mass but want to take the next step to become a Catholic
- Baptized Catholic, but never received the Sacrament of Confirmation
Sessions are Wednesday evenings from 7-9pm in Liguori Hall.
Contact John Witschen, 780-532-2351, ext 232, for information.
Ladies Wednesday Morning Bible Study
Ladies meet every Wednesday from 9:30am- 11:00am in the St. John Paul II Room.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study
Meet on Wednesdays from 7pm- 9pm in the Tranquille Hall.
The current study is on “Mary: A Biblical Walk With Our Blessed Mother”
This powerful Bible study reveals Mary’s unique role in God’s kingdom and our lives.
Questions? or to register call Angele or Roger, 780-532-7529 or Bill, 780-532-7367
2017 & 2018 Sessions
Each evening is 7:45 – 9 pm, in Tranquille Hall, following 7:00 pm Mass
September 27: Struggling for Faith in My Family – how do I find peace?
November 29: Care for Our Common Home – the vision of Pope Francis
February 28: Care for the Caregiver
May 2: A Better Understanding of Mass
No charge. Please bring a non-perishable food item for the Salvation Army Food Bank.