Here is where you can find information on various Adult Faith Formation events, groups, and activities :
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults
RCIA is the process by which adults formally join the Catholic Church. If you are:
- Interested in learning more about the Catholic Church.
- Not Baptized, but recognize a need for spirituality in your life.
- Baptized into another Christian denomination, but wish to join the Catholic Church
- Married to a Catholic and attend Mass but want to take the next step to become a Catholic
- Baptized Catholic, but never received the Sacrament of Confirmation
Sessions are Wednesday evenings from 7-9pm in Liguori Hall.
Contact John Witschen, 780-532-2351, ext 232, for information.
Ladies Wednesday Morning Bible Study
Ladies meet every Wednesday from 9:30am- 11:00am in the St. John Paul II Room.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study
Meet on Wednesdays from 7pm- 9pm in the Tranquille Hall.
The current study is on “Mary: A Biblical Walk With Our Blessed Mother”
This powerful Bible study reveals Mary’s unique role in God’s kingdom and our lives.
Questions? or to register call Angele or Roger, 780-532-7529 or Bill, 780-532-7367
Learn more about the basis of our faith. Begins with Mass in the church at 7:00 p.m. and follows in Tranquille Hall until 9:15 p.m.
September 28th- Paschal Mystery
November 23rd- Practice of Forgiveness
February 22nd- Managing Grief
May 3rd- Real Presence