Signing up for Masses
Everyone must register to attend Mass. To attend you must register online here or by phoning the parish office at 780-532-2351. You cannot register by leaving a message or by email. If you call to register and there is no answer, please call again. When registering we will ask you questions about your health that might show symptoms of COVID-19. We will also ask if you have traveled outside of Canada in the last fourteen days. Again, these questions will help to keep our church a safe environment for everyone.
All those present at Mass are expected to wear a non-medical mask and must bring their own mask. You are required to wear your mask from the time you enter the church until you leave (instructions will be given for receiving communion). Before coming to the church we strongly encourage you to take the short online COVID- 19 self-assessment.
Mass attendance Checklist:
1-2 Business days before:
- Call Parish Office (780-532-2351) to register you and any other family members attending. You will be asked preliminary screening questions by a staff member upon registration.
- Doors will open 1/2 hour before Mass begins – doors will be closed and locked once mass has begun.
- Complete the government recommended short online COVID- 19 self-assessment.
- Bring your own mask to wear the entire time you are in the church building.
- Maintain physical distancing (2 metres) while entering the church and while in the building.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to wear a mask? Yes
What if I have young children? We ask that children under 2 must be held. You must bring a mask for children over 2 and they will be required to wear it. All children must remain with their parent(s) the entire time. Please be confident that children will stay with you without issue or you may be asked to leave as children are not permitted to run about in the church due to the strict regulations set in place.